Kenneth Jones Profile
To understand the background on Kenneth Jones and any findings on the health and well being of Carnival's business and their subsidiaries.
During our preliminary research, we were able to provide a background profile on Kenneth Jones as well as a brief overview of the health and well being of Carnival Cruises on its own. Below is an overview of our early findings.
- Kenneth Jones lives in Miami, Florida.
- In 1990, he graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor's degree in Journalism and Communication.
- He currently is the Chief Marketing Officer (since 2017) and Vice President of Corporate Marketing (since 2013) for Carnival Corporation.
- Previously, he has worked as a Chief Operating Officer for Knight, Inc. He was with the company for about 8 years.
- He also was the director of Internal Communications Agency for the Walt Disney Company from 2001-2005.
- Lastly, he was a founder/partner of Push from 1996-2001.
- Carnival has faced some obstacles the past few years, since they are currently in the crossfire of global unrest.
- Also, a drawback of the cruise line is that they are not able to stop in Cuba, so fewer cruisers are interested in the company.
- They also have been facing high fuel prices.
- In addition, the company is still in the midst of a five-year probation sentence for a 2016 criminal pollution conviction.
- Because of this case, the company lost a total of $60 million.
- However, despite all of this, the company plans on incorporating 19 new ships between now and 2025.
- The company currently has 26 ships that sail to locations in the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe, Bermuda, Alaska, Canada, New England, Hawaii, the Panamal Canal, Transatlantic destinations, and Australia.
- Experts also say that the company's bookings and revenue are up so far this year.
- In fact, their 2018 revenue rounded off at $18.9 billion, as opposed to $17.5 billion in 2017.
- In the first quarter of 2019, the company saw a revenue of $4.7 billion, which was higher than the first quarter of 2018 at $4.2 billion.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.