University Programs in "Built Environment"
To identify what language is being used to refer to programs like the University of Windsor's VABE program and specifically whether "Built Environment" is familiar language associated with such programs.
- The VABE program is a collaboration between the University of Windsor's SoCA Visual Arts program and the University of Detroit Mercy's Architecture program.
- This program is focused on bringing elements of visual arts and architecture together "to examine the built environment from the perspective of aesthetics, creativity, social culture, construction, utility, meaning, and history."
- The University of Washington has a College of Built Environment, which includes four departments: architecture, landscape architecture, urban design and planning and construction management.
- The College of Built Environment at the University of Washington offers a PhD in Built Environment, which provides a college-wide education and has three specialization options: History, Theory, and Representation, Sustainable Systems and Prototypes or Technology and Project Design/Delivery.
- The University of Florida offers a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sustainability and the Built Environment, which is within the College of Design, Construction and Planning.
- The Graduate School of Design at Harvard University offers a Master in Design Studies: Real Estate and the Built Environment, which considers "design and investment as integrally connected."
- Medicine Hat University in Canada offers a diploma in Built Environment Engineering Technology.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.