MegaWatts and Market Caps
To obtain the megawatts installed and market cap of Solar City, Sun Run, and Vivent Solar by quarter.
- SolarCity went public in 2012. In 2016, the compny merged with Tesla.
- We were able to enter the MW installations for 2016 Q1 and Q2; 2015 Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4; 2014 Q4 and Q3.
- While quarterly earnings call transcripts are available on SeekingAlopha, our initial research indicates that historical market caps may be harder to locate.
- SunRun was founded in 2007. It went public in 2015.
- 2019 Q1 MW installations were 84. The market cap on May 8, 2019 was $1.92 billion.
- 2018 Q4 MW installations were 115. The market cap on February 28, 2019 was $1.77 billion.
- 2018 Q3 MW installations were 100. The market cap on November 7, 2018 was $1.45 billion.
- Vivint Solar went public in 2014.
- Publically available earnings transcripts are available from Q3 2014.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.