Mental Health Treatment Market
Obtain information on U.S.-based health insurance companies that have acquired mental health software companies in the last three years.
Health Insurance Companies' Acquisitions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, a healthcare insurance provider has acquired the IkaSystems company.
- IkaSystems company offers web-based enterprise resource planning solutions for automating systems and enabling insights management.
- The acquisition was announced in Nov. 2015.
- Humana, a healthcare insurance provider has acquired Enclara Healthcare in Dec. 2019.
- Eclara Healthcare provides technology solutions that enable companies to streamline their medical care delivery.
Summary of Findings
- Our one hour of research provided examples of a health insurance companies that have acquired a software firm. However, we were not able to find health insurance firms that acquired mental health software firms even after going through several healthcare acquisition lists and databases.
- We then propose the next steps below based on this initial finding.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.