Sustainability Messaging Examples
To obtain examples of messaging around sustainability for Xerox, Ricoh, Konica Minolta and similar managed print services in the pre-COVID 19 era.
- Environment and sustainability is one of Xerox's key focus areas. The same is demonstrated by a key message/slogan on the website that says, "Preserving Our Planet; Sustainability is our responsibility and our promise."
- The company, in its sustainability statement, says, "At Xerox, sustainability is our way of doing business. We align our goals for the environment, health and safety in six key areas to make a worldwide impact. We strive to maintain the highest standards for preserving our environment and enhancing the health and safety of our employees and communities."
- Reducing the carbon footprint is one of Xerox's sustainability initiatives. The company says, "we are lowering the carbon footprint of our equipment, meeting ENERGY STAR requirements, and reducing greenhouse gas emissions."
- Ricoh is keen on sustainability and a fundamental tenet of its business operations, as it ensures its activities are "For a Sustainable Society."
- The company's slogan is "Driving sustainability for our Future. "
- According to the website, Ricoh is focused on "Achieving environmental conservation and profits simultaneously."
- The company stresses its commitment to sustainability through a statement that says, "the Ricoh Group considers environmental conservation activities and corporate activities as having the same level of significance. Thus, we recognize our responsibility toward the environment and take group-wide measures for the reduction of impacts on the global environment and for the restoration of the earth's regenerative ability".
- The company's slogan around sustainability is "Tomorrow in Mind."
- Its sustainability statement says, "Konica Minolta is committed to sustainability — for its customers' business success, for society, and for future generations."
- According to the company, its "commitment to a sustainable world is also expressed through its contributions to the achievement of the global UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). As climate change is one of the most immediate global concerns, climate action is one of the company's core goals."
- Konica Minolta's customer-centric approach is presented as an infographic on the website. It comprises five components including, corporate sustainability, climate action, circular economy, diversity & human well-being, and digital responsibility.
Summary of Findings
- During the initial hour of research, we provided at least two examples for each of the tech companies. The messaging examples identified include their slogans, sustainability statements, and highlights of some of their initiatives.
- Note that we used direct quotes (cited) to accurately present the messaging examples.
- Due to time restrictions, we could not proceed further. However, with additional hours, the research team can dig deeper and come up with more examples.
- Please proceed to select one or more of the proposed next steps in the scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.