Determine what 30 to 50-year-olds are looking for in a new product. Identify also case studies around innovative mezcal launches in the last five years. The information will be used to draft a strategy on how to creatively launch a new mezcal product.
- Older millennials and Generation Xers are currently the ones under the 30 to 50 age range.
- Forty-one percent of the millennials surveyed prefer to consume spirits due to the lesser calorie content.
- Sixty percent of them prefer reduced-calorie beverages.
- Millennials were found to go for healthier options.
- Around 45% of millennials surveyed were found to be less concerned about the price and are willing to buy more pricey alcoholic beverages. They are also more inclined to try new brands.
- These millennials have been found to maintain their alcohol consumption levels over a year.
- In another survey, 75% of millennial respondents stated that they plan to shell out more money on wine purchases.
- Around 65% of them also tend to be more adventurous as they prefer "rare and unusual wine."
- Generation X drinkers were found to be the most loyal to their preferred alcoholic drink brands.
- Generation Xers were found to continue to buy more expensive wine.
- They also prefer more "established brands."
MEZCAL LAUNCH CASE STUDY
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.