IT Training Market: Microsoft Azure
To gain an understanding of the Microsoft Azure IT training market, and details specifically about the number of Azure certifications issued in a year.
- Microsoft Azure is being used by over 57% of Fortune 500 companies, and about 365,000 new companies are adopting MS Azure every year.
- There are 15 different types of Microsoft Certified Azure certifications for various roles like administrator, AI engineer, data engineer, among others.
- The cost of the Microsoft Azure administrator certification exam in the United States is $165.
- One of the major benefits of Microsoft certification includes a salary hike. According to Pearson VUE Value of Certification white paper, about 23% of Microsoft certified technologists reported receiving up to a 20% salary increase.
- According to Burning Glass, which collects millions of job postings from across the U.S., the top 3 occupations by the number of job posting requiring Microsoft Azure include Software Developer / Engineer (33,960), Computer Systems Engineer / Architect (10,711), and Network Engineer / Architect (8,731). 
IT Training Market
Size and Competitors
- According to IMARC, the market size of the global IT training market was US$ 68.4 billion in 2019.
- As more and more companies are adopting the latest technologies, the global IT training market has become necessary for organizations to carry out their operations efficiently.
- Some of the key players in the IT training market include Avent Academy, CGS, Corpex, Dell, Oracle, QA, and SAP, among others.
- A white paper published by IDC reported that 38% of IT positions will be cloud-related by 2021. The paper also reported 35% of IT professionals having the opinion of being more influential during cloud deployments than counterparts during deployments of other technologies.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.