Microsoft Dynamics: Investment Banking and/or Wealth Management
To have an understanding of how to use Microsoft Dynamics cases in financial operations functions like investment banking and/or wealth management.
Microsoft Dynamics for Investment Banking
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for investment banking is designed specifically to meet the needs of investment bankers and support staff by offering industry-specific functionality.
- It enables investment bankers to better manage client opportunities and relationships and helps sales, trading, and research build and leverage superior client knowledge. It also delivers timely intelligence on the profitability of complex opportunities and required action on deals.
- This solution complies with the privacy and security requirements of the current regulatory environment and allows users to draw on back-end data to segment customers and prospects for team assignment and decision support specialization.
- Some of the key benefits of Microsoft CRM for investment banking include financial account management, deal management, risk management, deal history, fund management, project management, among others.
Microsoft Dynamics for Wealth Management
- Microsoft dynamics 365 for wealth management, built by Xpedition. is a complete solution for wealth and asset management firms, investment managers, trust and fiduciary services, private banks, and family offices.
- The solution seamlessly integrates with SQL Server, LinkedIn, Office 365, Outlook, Exchange, and a host of other third-party applications.
- It helps users to leverage a holistic, 360-degree view of a critical client and investment data, and deliver a digital, holistic client experience.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.