Millennial Parents Wellness Psychographics
Determine millennial parents' attitudes towards health and fitness. The information will be used to understand this age segment's health and fitness preferences.
MILLENNIAL PARENTS HABITS
- Around 25% of millennials in the US are parents.
- As more millennials become parents, they are expected to prefer more organic products.
- Millennial parents also refer to online sources to know more about new products such as product reviews, blogs, and mobile apps.
- They also prefer smartphones over other devices when accessing their favorite online sites.
- Millennial parents (37%) also tend to buy meal kits compared to older parents (27%).
- Technology is seen to evolve to rise to the needs of the most digitally-driven generation of parents, the millennials.
- Apps and websites are observed to be the typical go-to choice of millennial parents who are looking for information.
- Millennial parents are spending around $10,000 annually or around 12% of their average income on childcare expenses.
- They also prioritize expenses that are associated with healthcare and healthy consumption.
- Around 56% of the millennial parents' incomes are allotted for healthcare costs while 48% are set aside for healthy eating spending.
- Based on a survey from impossible foods, 72% of millennial parents consume greater amount of plant-based meat substitutes compared to those without children.
PROPRIETARY DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.