Mind & Body Territories
How important wellness and mind-body connections are to younger millennials in North America and the role it plays in their lives, as the well as, the future trends of meditation & well-being.
- To younger millennials in North America, health and wellness includes essential oils, yoga, and digital ways of working out, in general.
- Due to the fact that most millennials have fast-past lives, high intensity interval training for a short period of time (typically, 30 minutes) are popular among them.
- Gyms that incorporate technology and science such as Orangetheory Fitness and Gold's Gym are preferred by millennials in North America.
- A survey revealed that 76% of millennials work out at least once a week.
- According to another study, millennials consider their health wellness a priority, "79% said family was important in their lives, followed by health and wellness at 53%."
- Millennials are now "using apps to track training data, and online information to find the healthiest foods."
- Gen Zers and millennials have a 69% aggregate share of fitness wearable owners.
- As several reports put it, wellness is a "daily, active pursuit for millennials."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.