Mister Rogers Productions
To understand more about the Fred Rogers Institute including the values that drive the institute, core audience, products and shows in order to prepare a competitor analysis.
Fred Rogers Productions
- In May 2018, the Fred Rogers Company changed its name to Fred Rogers Productions in order to better align with its growing line of programs, apps, games and more.
- The name still reflects the company's "deep roots" and "iconic founder" showing that the company is still devoted to teach children and be trusted by parents and caregivers.
- The company’s mission continues to be "reaching young children, families and educators in innovative, effective ways by harnessing the power of media."
Fred Rogers Productions TV Shows
- Fred Rogers Productions has four shows currently in production: Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Pet + Cat, Odd Squad, and Through the Woods.
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
Peg + Cat
- Pet + Cat is an animated series focusing on math and is aimed at children ages 3 to 5.
- The series has won 5 Kidscreen Awards and 6 Emmy Awards.
- Each episode is just 12 minutes in length.
- Odd Squad is a non-animated series aimed at elementary aged children.
- It is the first live action production since Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.
- It has won 11 Emmy Awards, 4 Parents' Choice Gold Awards, and a Kidscreen Award.
Through the Woods
- Fred Rogers Productions offers themed merchandise for Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Odd Squad, and Mister Rogers Neighborhood.
- Products in the Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood line include toys, party supplies, clothing, bedding, books, DVDs, and apps. Products are available through third-party vendors such as PBS Kids Shop, Amazon, Kohl's, Target, Walmart, and Party City.
- Products in the Peg + Cat line include toys, clothing, school supplies, DVDs, and books. Products are available through PBS Kids Store.
- Odd Squad products are offered through the PBS Kids Shop and include clothing, school supplies, signs and wall art, and cellphone accessories.
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood products are available through Amazon and Steel City.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.