COMPETITORS: MOBILE APP
To understand the competitive landscape of companies that develop mobile apps with a focus on broadcast radio and TV industry. This will include a brief overview of the company, key customers, pricing, features, customer rating and customer reviews, and key point/points of differentiation. Include JaCapps, Airkast, SecureNet, and Future Mobile.
We commenced our research by looking for companies that develop mobile apps and also focus on broadcast radio and TV industry. Companies found in our initial research include Hireoutsource, Futurimedia, Excellent Web World, JaCapps, Airkast, and SecureNet. A summary of our findings is provided below:
- JaCapps is a mobile app development company based in Michigan. It deals with the development of mobile apps that are focused on radio stations and mobile apps for broadcasting.
- Some of the features of their apps include support for broadcasting, podcasting, integration with emerging technologies like Amazon echo and smart tv.
- Key customers include Ford, Stoneco, Scripps, Hubbard Radio, McLaren, Beasley, Emmis, and SASX FM.
- Pricing for a particular project can be discussed using the project form given on the company website. However, they charge between $100-$149 per hour.
- Their Hot97 app is rated as 4 stars out of 5 on the Apple app store and Google Play store with over 400+ 5 star reviews.
- Their 91X mobile app which they developed for 91X FM Radio, is rated as 4 stars with over 140+ 5 star reviews.
- JaCapps position themselves as an award-winning mobile strategy and development company. The main point that differentiates them from others is that they have executed several successful projects with notable customers, and that can be verified by looking at their case studies.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.