Mobile Healthcare Names
To better understand naming practices for mobile healthcare, including how the services can be communicated to consumers through the name of the mobile service.
- The Mobile Healthcare Association provides a complete listing of their membership. This could be a possible path to research names.
- The best practices for naming a healthcare practice include daring to be different, and examining the practice from the patient's perspective and coming up with a name that not only states what is offered, but will appeal to the patient.
- The Practice Builders offers many tips for growing a new practice and attracting new patients.
- Some best practices for naming a medical business include making the name easy to say, hear, spell, and remember, along with making the name appealing.
- Medical practice names can draw analogies that show what the practice offers.
- The name should share the vision of the practice.
- Modern Medicine shares many best practices for naming a healthcare facility, some of which are understanding legal implications, the target audience, competition, the tagline that goes with the name, and present and future uses of the name.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.