Mobile Learning Industry
To find what the construction, hospitality, retail, and agriculture industries are looking for in a mobile learning app.
- In the construction industry, mobile learning could be applied in making sure that builders and installers have the right knowledge in the field of sustainability, even they have not been trained in it.
- Mobile learning would represent a way to deliver a variety of e-learning tutorials and courses to construction workers.
- What is required in this case is an API that runs in the background to avoid having to log on continuously, and a portfolio of ultra-short or bite-sized action-oriented e-learning courses.
- In agriculture, mobile learning can be used to provide instructions on the technology of rice and vegetable production that is needed by farmers.
- Farmers need to be able to have access to the l atest available efficient technologies available to fight against pests and disease and to optimize production.
- They can learn about them and how to use these technologies by using mobile learning.
- What is required is the possibility to study a variety of courses in the agrigultural field, join webinars, upload videos and pass assignments.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We propose to provide what other industries such as defense and space, mining and metals, telecommunications, HR, government administrative agencies, insurance, pharmaceuticals/hospital/healthcare, restaurants, are looking for in a mobile learning app. For each industry, we will identify in which area they would apply mobile learning and what they require from a mobile learning app.
Alternatively, we can spend more time finding other sources of information in the industries already mentioned: Construction, Hospitality, Agriculture and Retail.
In addition, we can provide a list of the top 3 mobile learning apps for each of the following industries: Construction, Hospitality, Agriculture and Retail.