In order to prepare for a job interview, identify the revenue (for the past three years), recent news (for the past three years), history and growth plans of the company Inyange Industries.
- In 2016, Inyange Industries was acquired by Brookside Dairy.
- In 2018, there was backlash against the company when they decreased the amount of milk they were receiving from local farms in order to conduct weekly maintenance.
- The Inyange company has been in existence since 1997.
- In 1999, the company expanded and began processing & selling pasteurized milk & yogurt.
- The company began processing & packaging mineral water in 2001.
- Soon after, in 2008, the company embarked on a USD $27 million expansion for a larger production plant that allowed the company to increase production capacity tenfold and to expand to international markets.
- No growth plans were currently found.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.