In order to prepare for a job interview, identify the revenue (for the past three years), recent news (for the past three years), history and growth plans of the company Inyange Industries.
- In 2016, Inyange Industries was acquired by Brookside Dairy.
- In 2018, there was backlash against the company when they decreased the amount of milk they were receiving from local farms in order to conduct weekly maintenance.
- The Inyange company has been in existence since 1997.
- In 1999, the company expanded and began processing & selling pasteurized milk & yogurt.
- The company began processing & packaging mineral water in 2001.
- Soon after, in 2008, the company embarked on a USD $27 million expansion for a larger production plant that allowed the company to increase production capacity tenfold and to expand to international markets.
- No growth plans were currently found.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
The initial research found limited information is available on Inyange Industries. We recommend further research to identify 5-7 additional insights on the company, including company history, recent news, or expansion plans.
Additionally, we recommend further research on Brookside Dairy, since they acquired Inyange Industries in 2016. We would identify Brookside's revenue, company history, 2-3 pieces of recent news, and any current expansion plans.
Lastly, we recommend further research to identify and profile 2-3 competitors to Inyange Industries in East Africa. For each competitor we would provide their revenue, company headquarters location, product lines, 2-3 pieces of recent news, and any current growth plans.