To provide full company profile of Ball Corporation, assessment of how manufacturing/industrial organizations are reaching plant employees effectively (new and different) and assessment of how global organizations are reaching non-English speaking employees effectively (new and different).
- Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation manufactures and supplies metal packaging that is used to contain beverages, foods, and various household products, as well as aerospace and various technologies and services.
- The company employs over 18,300 people around the world and supplies to commercial and government customers.
- Ball Corporation stock is traded under the symbol BLL on the New York Stock Exchange.
Manufacturers and Plant Employees
- Successful manufacturing/industrial organizations apply various methods to reach their plant employees effectively. These methods include investing in up-to-date communication methods and employees training, among others
Incorporating Bottom-Up Communication
- Bottom-up communication has proven to be an effective way to improve internal communication between management and plant employees in manufacturing organizations.
- Through this mode of communication, employees feel more confident to share their ideas, as it gives them a sense of belonging.
- By investing in employee training, manufacturing companies can ensure that their plant employees are well-equipped to safely handle equipment and apply technology to yield effective results.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.