Pop Music Audience
To provide the demographic (marital status, income level, gender, race, and education level) and psychographic profile (consumer's attitudes, hobbies, spending habits, and values towards pop-music) for the average pop music consumer.
- Pop music is the most popular genre globally. IFPR in 2018 reported that 64% of music consumers listen to pop music.
- Pop music is most preferred among the following age range: 52% of people aged 16-19, 54% of people aged 20-24, and 56% of people aged 25-34.
Pop Music Audience Demographic Profile
- Gender: Although the genre was created for both genders, most pop music listeners are female.
- Age: The target of pop music is usually the young generation, typically 16-25. In another report by Prezi.com, the target age range is 16-21.
- Social Class: The social class of pop music listeners are students that are lower (C2DE).
- Interests: Their interests include partying, using social media, and listening to new pop songs.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.