Popular New Pop Artists
To identify 4-6 pop music newcomers and determine the style of music they do, whether they have been able to sign any deals, and any insights on why they are becoming popular.
- Anthony Touma is a Lebanese pop singer that participated in the French The Voice in 2013 and was able to reach the semi-finals.
- He is a pop singer-song writer that has become pretty popular in Lebanon.
- In 2015, Touma signed a record deal with Polydor France where he produced his first album Maintenant c’est l’heure. In 2017, he was able to sign a deal with Dubai-based label Universal Music MENA, where he produced two singles Walking Away and Don’t Go.
- He released his latest album Ups and Downs in 2018.
- Ava Max is an American pop singer that recently release her first single, Sweet but Psycho.
- Her single has become very popular, reaching the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2019.
- The song also held the number one spot in the U.K. for four weeks and was number one on the U.S. Billboard emerging-artists chart.
- Her style is very similar to Lady Gaga's early vibe.
- She produced her debut song in tandem with Circut, who has been involved in the production of Katy Perry’s “Roar” and Miley Cyrus’s “Wrecking Ball.”
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.