Metro Atlanta Chamber Trending Topics
Gain an understanding of the most prominent trending topics related to Metro Atlanta Chamber over the last 6 months, in order to better understand their positioning, as well as gain insight into Atlanta's position, specifically as a city where people want to live, work, and play
- The most common news article topic related to the Metro Atlanta Chamber were regarding the 2020 Atlanta 500 Most Powerful Leaders, with many of these 500 having been or currently part of the Metro Atlanta Chamber.
- Another article focused on the role of the Chamber in Atlanta's economic development, as well as economic development in the region in state, which is stated to be the result of cooperation between the city and state, as well as strong partnership between the Metro Atlanta Chamber and the Georgia Department of Economic Development.
- Another article references the president of the Metro Atlanta Chamber, Hala Moddelmog, and her future attendance of the Grammys.
- The leader will visit to support the 22 musicians from Georgia nominated for the 2020 Grammys, many of whom are from Atlanta.
Because we found that there were limited news and media references specifically citing the Metro Atlanta Chamber, a media search for the term 'Metro Atlanta' revealed the following trending topics related to the city's business development and livability as a whole.
- Atlanta activities and events were highlighted, with many events in January, including runs, walks and hikes, theater shows, and community concerts.
- Media coverage also highlighted art and architecture to explore in the metro area, including museums and outdoor sculptures.
- Unfortunately, crime was also a trending topic related to the Atlanta Metro area.
- Media coverage included how break-ins and theft were becoming so common that even wealthy areas and famous community members had been targeted.
- Another focus in the media was the problem with homelessness, which while improving, still contributes to a significant amount of crime in the downtown areas.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Provide additional coverage of 3-5 key trends around Atlanta in the news or media
Provide a report on 5-7 key business developments in the Atlanta area in the last eyar
Provide a full report on how both Atlanta residents and others perceive Atlanta in terms of safety, livability, and family friendliness