Best Practices: Company Naming
Determine best practices when naming a management consulting business. The information will be used to name a management consulting company.
Best Practices in Naming a Company
- Based on the advise of a creative firm, consulting companies who are thinking of naming their businesses should determine first the category that they are playing in, their business vision, and their mission.
- The company also recommended that consulting firms should select a name that is "easy to understand" and not too much focused on geographical references.
- It is also recommended selecting a name that allows for "twist and creativity."
- The creative firm also suggested choosing a name that does not go far from its brand positioning.
- Some of the suggested consulting business name suggestions include the "Smith Consulting Group, Syntax Consulting, SliverFox Management, Ltd., FastForward Marketing Consultants, and Primo Solutions."
- There is also an online consulting firm name generator tool available.
- Based on the recommendation from that site, the name should be "fresh, searchable, and memorable."
Similar Companies as Al Capital Advisors
- Some of the companies that are similar to the services that Al Capital Advisors provide include InterCapital Group and Business Vision Advisory.
- However, there were no information available on how they named their companies.
Proprietary Database Search Results
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.