WhiteHat Jr Company Analysis
To obtain information about WhiteHat Jr including company and product profile, what is being said about the company in the news, competitor products, brief background on the CEO, Karan Bajaj and market size of kids coding education in India and the U.S. This will be used provide findings and recommendations to the CEO of our company for potential business opportunities.
About WhiteHat Jr and its Product
- WhiteHat Jr was founded by Karan Bajaj in 2018.
- It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
. The company specializes in "e-learning, coding, early childhood education, computational thinking, logic, algorithmic thinking, elementary, [and] education".
- WhiteHatJr has a total funding amount of $11.3 million.
- It has an annual recurring revenue of $15 million with a 50% monthly growth rate.
- Bajaj provided an estimate of the target market size of $25 million in India.
- The company targets children who are between 6 and 14 years old to have 1:1 live classes on its online platform and had more than 150,00 students using its platform for trials with at least 500 teachers.
- The company claimed that it could conduct "1,000 online classes per day
" in 2019.
WhiteHat Jr promises to help kids use coding to build apps, games and, animations, to improve their math and logic by at least 75%, improve abstract thinking, and strengthen their analytical skills.
Karan Bajaj - CEO
- Work experience: Karan Bajaj was the founder and leader of an Ed-Tech Start-Up. Prior to this, he was the CEO of Discovery Networks India.
- Bajaj has 15 years of work experience in the consumer experience while working with companies such as "P&G, P&G, BCG, Kraft and Discovery".
- Recognitions/Awards: He has received awards and recognition for his work which include being one of the Top 40 Under 40 Executives in the US' by Advertising Age in 2008, being one of the Top '35 Under 35 India Achievers' by India Today in 2010, and being awarded Kraft Values-in-Action Awards and P&G Recognition shares for exceptional performance given to <1% of employees.
- Personal Interests: Bajaj is interested in "writing fiction as bestselling novelist", yogi, backpacking, and hiking.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.