Activities for Kids
Popular activities for kids between ages 4-6 years old in Sun Valley, Idaho in November 2019.
- The Community Chidren's library is located at 415 Spruce Avenue North, Ketchum, Idaho. They open on Mondays to Saturdays from 10am to 6pm.
- On Mondays and Wednesdays, between 10:30am -11:30am and 3:30pm to 4:30pm, the library has story times for kids.
- They also have other activities frequently such as sewing club, making a trick or treat bag, and paint club.
- The library's November calendar will not be out until the middle/end of October. Therefore, the exact dates these events will be going on have not been mentioned. The calendar can be found here.
- The Ski School at Dollar Mountain in Sun Valley offers daily classes and activities for kids interested in skiing.
- A skiing lesson costs around $258 for a day. This lesson is tailored for kids between ages 5 to 6 years old.
- The lessons start at 9:45am and end at 3pm with breaks and lunch.
- It is located at 1 Sun Valley Rd., Sun Valley, Idaho, 83353.
- The Sun Valley Center for the Arts has art classes for kids in November.
- On the second thursday of November at 10am, there is a free program for children between ages 1 to 5 to have "messy fun together."
- There are other activities for kids at the Sun Valley Center for the Arts such as visual arts exhibitions.
- The Sun Valley Center also has drop-in children activities. However, is better if they care contacted in advance.
- It is located at 191 5th St E, Ketchum, Idaho, 83340 and opens from 9am to 5pn on Mondays to Fridays.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.