C4I Product Overview
To provide the C4I products, contracts, tenders awards on C4I systems (preferable not from the USA), partners and connection to Air forces of states (Cooperations, contracts, and integration projects), 2 Contacts with their LinkedIn profile that deal with C4I technology (potential contacts from sales, CTO, business development, or marketing) for Ultra CSS, Systematic, L3 Harris, Lignex 1, Indra, and L&T Defence.
CACI - C4I Product Overview
- CACI’s teams guarantee information superiority by delivering multi-domain command, communications, control, and computer (C4) technology and networks.
- Its C4ISR services include scientific, systems, and software engineering and technical services. It provides reprogramming infrastructure that develops software for electronic warfare (EW) systems.
- Its “software-defined, full-spectrum cyber, electronic warfare, and counter-unmanned aircraft system (C-UAS) solutions deliver precision effects against any adversary.”
- The company does not provide a list of its C4I products. One of the C$I products provided by the company and is being used by the US Navy is the CACI's CORIAN system for C-sUAS.
- The company claims to be at the forefront of building technologies that equal the challenges of 5G wireless communications both on and off the battlefield.
- Also, recent buyouts of LGS and Mastodon, when fully merged with CACI’s capabilities, are expected to permit the company to provide products and solutions targeted at robust requirements in the areas including C4ISR and cyber defense.
Contracts and Tenders Awards on C4I Systems
- Analysis of the contracts listed by the company and other contracts identified in the public domain reveals that CACI only provides C4I services for the US government.
- The company's international operations are conducted by its international subsidiaries which are CACI Limited and CACI BV.
- According to a publication by Reuters, CACI's international operations segment provides "information technology (IT) services, and data and software products. It also offers technology and solutions that support multi-domain intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), unmanned aircraft system (UAS), air defense, and counter-unmanned aircraft system (c-UAS) operations."
- We have provided details of the company's C4I contracts in the US;
Partners and Connection to Air forces of States (Cooperations, contracts and integration projects)
- Its Air Force-related contracts include;
- $438 million task order to support Air Force Research Laboratory C4ISR Programs.
- $445 million Air Force contract to maintain satellite control networks.
- $63.3 million CACI Air Force Satellite Control Net Support.
- Two CACI contacts that deal with C4I technology and their LinkedIn profiles are;
- Dana Tankins, PMP - Senior Program Manager at CACI International Inc.
- Ray Rivera - Mission Systems Engineering Task Lead at CACI International Inc
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.