Plante Moran Client Perceptions
Gain information on how clients perceive public accounting firm Plante Moran, in order to prepare for a meeting regarding their marketing strategy.
- Plante Moran serves primarily small to medium businesses, providing audit, tax, consulting, and wealth management services.
- They have offices in Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Shanghai, China, Mumbai, India, Tokyo, Japan, and Monterrey, Mexico.
- While their US based clients are primarily based in the Midwest, they currently have clients in 49 US states, as well as internationally.
- They are well-received in the business world, earning a spot on Forbes Top Wealth Managers list.
- Forbes notes their human touch and customized services sets them apart from 'robo-advisers'.
- Another source shows the company received an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars by clients reviewing them.
- Their average client balance is $5,964,775.
- An internal survey Plante Moran did of their clients showed that 91% of clients found them better than their competitors, and 98% would recommend them to others.
- Industries represented on their website include construction, dealerships, education, energy, family office services, financial services, food & beverage, franchise, government, healthcare, insurance services, life sciences, manufacturing, not-for-profit, private equity, professional services, real estate, restaurants, retail, and technology.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.