Kids 4 Coding Company Analysis
To provide a background research on Kids 4 Coding, including the company's estimated revenue, funding, target customers, go to market / sales strategy, product overview and purpose of the product.
- A link to Kids 4 Coding's website is provided herein.
- Kids 4 Coding was founded in 2013 by Denise Detamore in Atlanta.
- Its headquarters is located at 11050 Crabapple Rd. D-115B, Roswell, Georgia 30075 United States. It has a total of seven program locations with five in Georgia and two in Massachusetts.
- According to the program, "Kids 4 Coding bridges the gap between what kids learn in traditional academic classes and what they need to succeed in our rapidly evolving tech-based society."
- With over 20 years of experience in private entrepreneurship and public education, Denise Detamore has established partnerships with educators, entrepreneurs, and tech experts, to develop a highly engaging curriculum, which integrates 21st Century Learning and trending technologies.
- It offers courses relating to App Development, Programming, MinecraftEDU, 2D & 3D Animation, Game Design, and more.
- The program is in its 7th year of operation and has trained over 8,000 students in technology education.
- Kids 4 Coding is also present on various social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- According to a company analysis by RocketReach, Kids 4 Coding has an estimated revenue of $2.80 million.
- Kids 4 Coding is targeting students between the age of 7 and 16 in the U.S states of Georgia and Massachusetts.
Purpose of the Product
- Kids 4 Coding strategic partners include Prototype Prime, WIT, Computer Museum of America, Tech Alpharetta, and TAG.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.