Practical Legal Education
To investigate the key players in the legal education system in Australia, New Zealand, UK, and Asia, in order to form a brand strategy for the College of Law.
- Barbri is a key player in the legal education system, whose main offering is a bar review course.
- Barbri offers courses for a variety of learners, including full-time, part-time, and international students.
- The company offers preparation for U.S. bar exams as well as the SQE and QLTS for those looking to become a solicitor in England and Wales.
- It provides services both online and in-person, or a combination of both.
Legal Education Markets
- The legal market in Singapore is worth just over $2 billion.
- The legal education system in ASEAN is a relatively new system, with most countries only introducing it in the 20th century.
- The legal education market in the UK is changing due to the introduction of the SQE. For a provider to succeed, it will need to provide both high quality education and offer flexibility and exposure to technology.
Summary of Findings
- Above, we identified what Barbri and Leo Cussen provide and their target audiences.
- Additionally, we identified other companies that offer practical legal training, CPDs, or postgraduate programs.
- Finally, we began to look at the legal education markets in some of the chosen regions.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.