TikTok Use in the UK
To find statistics relating to the use of TikTok in the UK in order to build a website.
- TikTok has 3.7 million monthly active users in the UK.
- UK users spend an average of 41 minutes per day using the app.
- In 2019, TikTok was downloaded 420,090 times in January, 294,870 times in February, 226,630 times in March, 171,370 times in April, 186,900 times in May, 187,700 times in June, 208,670 times in July, 300,030 times in August, and 410,940 times in September. These numbers are for iOS users only.
- TikTok was the second app in terms of download growth in the UK.
- TikTok ranks 9th in the UK among social media apps based on the number of users. The top 10 social media apps in the UK are Facebook, YouTube, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Tumblr, TikTok, and Reddit.
- Some of the top TikTok stars, with their number of followers, in the UK include Holly H (15 million), Vicky Banham (1.3 million), Amber Doig-Thorne (226,700), Rhia Official (2.5 million), Chloe Rose (3.6 million), Danielle Haden (225,000), Amelia Gething (7.2 million), Connor Darlington (750,000), Adam Salisbury (400,000), Hannah Snow (737,000), Aiden Cook (670,000), Max and Harvey Mills (6 million), and Anna Bogomolova (1.9 million).
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research has outlined some statistics relating to the use of TikTok in the UK. We recommend additional research to find 5-7 more insights/statistics relating to the use of TikTok in the UK.
We also recommend research to determine the most popular keywords relating to TikTok in the UK.