Aviation Company Analysis
To prepare for a business pitch by providing information on Aviatic MRO and GetJet Airlines. This information includes an overview of key people, owners, strategy, and their affiliated companies.
- There isn't much information around the requested information on Aviatic MRO in the public domain, as it appears to be a relatively new company, having been established by UAB Termicom in October 2017. Even the company website seems to still in the development process. However, available information has been provided below.
- The company was established by UAB Termicom; however, some local news articles show that UAB Termicom was renamed to Aviatic MRO in March 2019, with no changes in the company code and/or executives.
- Based in Lithuania, UAB Termicom established Aviatic MRO to provide aircraft maintenance and servicing, as "it plans to start providing ground handling and maintenance services to Lithuanian and foreign aviation companies according to the highest global standards."
- It will provide the above services for Airbus 320, Boeing 737 and Boeing 757 aircrafts.
- In establishing this project (Aviatic MRO), UAB Termicom intends to create jobs for aviation specialists thereby, developing Šiauliai International Airport
in Lithuania and in turn, the whole region.
- The project implementation period is from October 11 2017 until July 1 2019. However, some local news reports say the project will be concluded in March 2021.
- "GetJet Airlines is an IOSA registered airline headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania that offers ACMI and charter services."
- It provides short and/or long term ACMI leasing, charter services, and aircraft management. "It operates dedicated fleet of 17 fully-serviced and maintained aircraft comprises 7 Boeing 737 classics, 6 A320s, a wide-body Airbus A330 and 3 Airbuses A319."
- It achieves this through close partnerships with leading international airlines and with major tour operators in the Baltics."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.