To provide a company profile of Trivium Packaging including the business model, where the company operates (locations), their products, the company's key people in management, revenues, EBITDA margin, key investors, and strategy.
- Trivium Packaging was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in the Netherlands and operates 57 production facilities, across Europe and the Americas.
- In July 2019, Ardagh Group announced that it had entered into an agreement to combine its "Food & Specialty Metal Packaging business with Exal Corporation, a leading producer of aluminum containers, to form Trivium Packaging."
- This merger would see the establishment of one of the biggest companies in the world, employing approximately 7,800 people.
- The combination of the two businesses focused on combining "Food & Specialty’s leading presence in Europe and North America, principally focused on tin-plate steel packaging, with Exal’s leadership in aluminium aerosol packaging in the Americas."
- Trivium's products include food cans, sea foods, pet food cans, aerosol cans, nutrition cans, beverage bottles, beverage kegs, paints and coatings, aluminum slugs, custom cans and bootles, ends and components, and threaded bottles.
- Projected revenues in the twelve months ended March 31, 2019 was $2.7 billion, while Adjusted EBITDA during the same period was $469 million.
Trivium Packaging Management
- Michael Mapes is the CEO of Trivium.
- Paul Coulson is the Chairman of Trivium.
- Robert Huffman
is the Chief Growth Officer at Trivium Packaging
- Brent Pontuti
is the VP of Operations & Engineering at Trivium Packaging.
- Through our research, we did not identify the key investors of Trivium. Investors can only contact the company to connect with the firm's investor relations team.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.