Oracle - Competitive Landscape
To create a competitive landscape of Oracle's competitors in multiple verticals, including customer experience (Salesforce and Adobe), enterprise resource planning and human capital management (SAP and Workday), and cloud infrastructure platform (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform).
- Salesforce has a diverse customer base, with no single customer accounting for more than 5% of its revenue. According to its 2020 Annual Report, the company sells to "businesses of all sizes in almost every industry worldwide."
- Additional findings can be found in the attached Google Slides presentation.
- Our initial hour of research was spent creating the slide presentation and gathering some insights for one of the companies, Salesforce. We recommend approaching the research from two different angles: 1) marketing and offerings (e.g., messaging, pricing, target market, revenue, creatives), and 2) consumers' views and opinions (analysis of reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses, according to consumers).
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address the goals
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.