Email Digital Marketing Space
To provide insights that help to analyze the competitive landscape of the email digital marketing space including its market size, a list of key competitors in the space, trends in the market, etc.
- The size of the global email marketing market was estimated to be at US$7.5 billion in 2020.
- The email marketing market in the U.S. accounts for 27% of the global market or a little over US$2 Billion in dollar value in 2020.
- As per the latest available estimates, there are 255 million email users in the U.S. and almost half of the marketers in the U.S. are inclined to increase their budget on e-mail marketing.
- Another 48% of the marketers intend to keep their email marketing budget unaltered in the days to come.
- The size of the global email marketing software market was estimated to be at US$1,025.7 million in 2019.
- The size of the North American market (U.S. and Canada) stood at US$355.4 million.
- Some top email marketing agencies in the United States include the likes of Ignite Visibility, RNO1, StraightNorth, Flightpath, Crafted, AVX Digital, RedOnk Digital, and Mad Fish Digital.
- Some key U.S. manufacturers of email marketing software include the likes of Hubspot, Mailchimp, and Salesforce.
- As a trend, email marketing is expected to grow with the changing landscape of social media usage.
- Wider use of predictive email marketing with smarter spam filters is expected to emerge as a trend as a result of broader use of artificial intelligence.
- BIMI or Brand Indicators for Message Identification is also expected to emerge as a new form of email authentication.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.