Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market (USA)
To create a competitive landscape of the rebewable/ sustainable aviation fuel market in the United States
- According to Mordor Intelligence, the major players in the global renewable aviation fuel industry are Total SA, Neste Oyj, Swedish Biofuels AB, SG Preston Company, Gevo, Inc., Red Rock Biofuels LLC, Honeywell International Inc., Fulcrum BioEnergy Inc., and LanzaTech Inc.
- According to Markets and Markets, the key players in the global sustainable aviation fuel industry are "Gevo, Inc. (US), Honeywell UOP (US), Shell Oil Company (US), Exxon Mobil Corporation (US), Chevron Corporation (US), BP plc (UK), Neste Oyj (Finland), Sunshine Kaidi New Energy Co. Oy (Finland), Amyris (US), Total S.A. (France), Sasol Limited (South Africa), Syntroleum Corporation (US) Fulcrum BioEnergy, Inc. (US), SG Preston (US)".
- Among the aforementioned companies, SG Preston Co.
; Gevo, Inc.; Honeywell UOP; Shell Oil Co.; Exxon Mobil Corporation; Chevron Corporation
; Syntroleum Corporation (Renewable Energy Grp.); Fulcrum BioEnergy, Inc.; Red Rock Biofuels LLC
are US-based companies that are listed as key players in the global markets.
- Neste Oyj and World Service Group are known to be major players.
- BP plc., Sunshine Kaidi New Energy Co. Oy, Total S.A., Sasol Limited, Swedish Biofuels AB are key players in the sustainable aviation fuel space that are not US-based.
- The International Civil Aviation Organization's (ICAO) Sustainable Aviation Fuel's Guide lists AltAir Fuels, Dynamic
Fuels, EERC, Cobalt, and Biogy as some other players in the space.
- A spreadsheet for the competitive landscape of 13 companies has been created and the conversion process, possible feed stocks, and "blending ratio by volume" have been populated for 10 of the 13 companies (as they were readily available).
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.