To receive a competitive landscape of Blueland, which would provide their top competitors. Additionally, to understand what kind of marketing Blueland is doing, specifically with a sharp eye to TV advertising and/or video advertising that they've done.
- As no website was given to us to identify Blueland, we researched and found that there were a few companies with this name, but we narrowed it down to two. One is an Eco-Friendly company that is hoping to be the future of cleaning and personal care. The other one is a marketing company. We decided to move forward with the first one. If this is incorrect, simply reply to this initial hour of research with any remarks.
- Blueland is a "company hoping to be the future of cleaning and personal care, aiming to eliminate the need for single-use plastic packaging. The company has just with their first product, The Clean Up Kit ($29), a household cleaning box which includes a Multi-Surface, Glass+Mirror and Bathroom cleaner with a surprisingly easy way to reduce single use plastic containers. Just add water and a tablet or two to a Blueland Forever Bottle, and within a few minutes, customers have a patent-pending cleaning solution."
- On Sunday September 29th, Blueland was featured on Shark Tank, a huge ratings hit on ABC. While not advertising in the traditional sense, this kind of exposure normally sends a company into orbit.
- On April 30th, Forbes covered Blueland.
- Based on our research as to what Blueland is, the following companies are competitors.
- Dazz is a competitor to Blueland.
- Bottle Bright is a competitor to Blueland.
- Bite is a competitor to Blueland.
- By Humankind is a competitor to Blueland.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address the stated goals.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- We found four competitors to Blueland, and we are confident that these are likely the only ones based on the irrefutable evidence we found that tabletizing is an emerging technology.
- We did not find a lot of evidence of Blueland's TV or video advertising, but we did spend the majority of the first hour trying to establish which Blueland we would research, and then once that decision was made, we spent the rest of the time searching for true competitors. Because of this factor, we feel that in addition to the marketing we did find, there is likely more.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.