Community Bank and Credit Union Software Research
To have a competitive landscape for community bank and credit union software
companies completed in a Google spreadsheet. An ideal response would have the following players included: One: Narmi, Two: Fiserv, Three: Jack Henry, Four: FIS, Five: Q2, Six: Alchemy, Seven: Digital Insights, Eight: Kony, and Nine: Bottomline Technologies. Founding year, headquarter's city, valuation (market cap if public or acquisition price if sold), any customers listed on their website, and summary of key products sold
should be provided.
Caveats to the Research
- We created a Google spreadsheet for this project which can be viewed here. Please review it carefully as the only website provided to us was for Narmi. We are especially concerned about Kony (which can be located in column I). Please review that website as we are not sure that is correct. Instead, we think this is correct, but as it is not listed as Kony, (but IS referred to in this source), we need explicit feedback as to how to proceed. If no feedback is provided we will go with this website link.
- We still need all website links reviewed from columns C through to J. Please inform us of any errors.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Thirty minutes of the initial hour of research was spent creating and correctly formatting the Google spreadsheet, and then populating it with the companies and data points provided to us. There was confusion surrounding Kony, which we detailed at the top of this document. We do require feedback on that before proceeding, and we also need each website looked at and verified.
- We provided the required information for Narmi. If anything is missing or if the data points need to be adjusted, that would clearly have to be communicated to us in any reply.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.