Data Analytics Companies and Competitive Analyses
The objective of the research is to identify the strengths and weaknesses of five technology vendors in the data analytics space, through company profiles and competitive analyses.
specializes in the cloud-based unified platforms for data analytics and AI, data connectors and direct data mapping.
- Based in the US, the company serves a range of reputable, large and international firms in the financial services, retail, healthcare, technology and manufacturing sectors.
- In 2020, the firm was rated the best business intelligence solution by SIIA.
- Incorta has established partnerships with renowned technology vendors, such as Microsoft, Infosys, and AWS.
- Looker specializes in cloud-based business intelligence, analytics and data management tools, which allows organizations to build a common data surface and pool data across an organization to generate insights and solve department-specific issues.
- Based in the US, Looker has served clients in the health, technology, media and retail sectors, among others, as revealed in its client case studies.
- In 2019, the company has won 4 awards, such as the top 50 fast-growing software products.
- Although standard prices are not publicly available on the company website, Looker offers a customized pricing structure that caters to the different requirements of small, medium and large enterprises.
- Starburst is part of the enterprise Presto company originally developed by Facebook. Starburst specializes in cloud-based open source solutions that resolve data silos and increase the speed of data access. They are catered to the Kubernetes, AWS, Azure and Google Cloud platforms.
- The client base of Starburst concentrates on the internet, technology and media space, such as e-commerce businesses.
- Several industry research reports have revealed some of the company's key technical strengths, such as data access speed.
- Based in the US, the company has been able to secure the series A and B funding of $22 and $42 million respectively, in November 2019 and June 2020. New investment is expected to improve data warehouse architecture and data access experience anywhere.
- The company has formed partnerships with renowned technology vendors, such as Microsoft, AWS, Google, Redhat and Looker.
- Databricks specializes in cloud-based unified platforms for analytics and AI, which is a close competitor to Incorta.
- Its solutions have a strong focus on AI, catered to a wide range of industry verticals, from technology, financial services, healthcare, governments, retail to energy and utility sectors.
- Founded in 2013, Databricks has served more than 5,000 organizations globally. Based in the US and funded through venture capital, the company has offices in four continents and partnered with hundreds of technology vendors, such as Microsoft, Amazon, Tableau and Informatica.
- Databricks was one of the CNBC top 50 breakthrough disruptors in 2020 and expected to start an initial public offering in 2021.
- Amazon Sagemaker is an AI platform that focuses on machine learning and allows developers and data scientists to build, train and deploy machining learning models. Amazon SageMaker uses a single toolset that reduces error, time and cost.
- As part of the AWS platform, Amazon SageMaker's client base concentrates on the technology and internet-based businesses as well as the service sector.
- Based in the US, the company deploys the pay-per-use billing model and cost is broken down by the ML instances, ML storage and data processing. There is no minimum and upfront cost and the first two months are free of charge.
- In 2018, Amazon SageMaker only generated about $11 million in sales revenue, less than 0.05% of the AWS revenue.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.