Ziosk swot analysis
To perform a SWOT analysis of Ziosk so as to highlight the challenges the company faces and determine whether these challenges can be addressed using e-commerce.
- Ziosk is a company that produces tabletop tablets for the restaurant industry.
- One of the strength of the company is the fact that it has a nationwide presence in the United States with over 170,000 tablets deployed across all 50 states.
- Additionally, the company has serves over 750 million guests annually and processes over $20 billion in transactions.
- Another strength of Ziosk and the Ziosk tablet is in the features built into the tablet that make it a good product for the restaurant industry. The tablet offers secure payments, labor efficiency, increased sales, guest insights, and guest frequency.
- Another strength of Ziosk is the fact that it has established itself within the restaurant industry and it clientbase encompasses the best of the best in the restaurant industry, including brands like: Red Robin, Abuelo's, TGI Fridays, Olive Garden, Main Event Entertainment, Margaritaville, On the Border, Chilli's, Friendly's, UNO, Outback Steakhouse, and Smokey Bones.
- The company also has a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn where it can interact with customers.
- An e-commerce opportunity that was identified in research was the fact that Ziosk does not have an e-commerce presence on its website. This presents an opportunity for Magento and Capo Commerce.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.