Mutual Fund Companies Contact Information
To find contact information of the decision makers of the major mutual fund companies in the United States
Mutual Fund Companies in the United States
- In 2019, there were around 7,945 mutual funds in the United States that were managing assets worth around $17.71 trillion.
- According to Investopedia, the top three mutual fund companies in the United States are BlackRock Funds (iShares), Vanguard, and Charles Schwab.
- BlackRock has an estimated $7 trillion in assets under management, Vanguard had an estimated $5.6 trillion in August 2019, and Charles Schwab had $3.7 trillion as of the second quarter of 2019.
- Other major mutual fund companies that follow the three companies highlighted above are State Street Global Advisors and Fidelity Investments.
- In 2020, State Street Global Advisors has an estimated $2.5 trillion in assets under management (AUM) while Fidelity Investments has an estimated $2.4 trillion in AUM.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.