To have some data points on the off-campus student housing market in order to provide proof to investors that the student housing market, focused on international students, has room for innovation. An ideal response would include:
- The number of existing available rooms on campus.
- The number of available rooms off-campus [in purpose build student houses].
- The number of full-time undergraduate students in the United States.
- The number of students who need housing in the United States.
- Market size of off-campus housing, expressed as the number of students who don't have beds, as well as a dollar amount.
- Data points on what international student's preferred housing is.
- Ideally data would be as recent as possible, but because of the pandemic, 2019 data is acceptable.