US Street Festival and Food Festival Market Size
To understand the size of the street festival and food festival market in the United States in terms of the number of hosts and the amount of annual revenue/sales. The insights should also include some of the major regions and major markets as well.
Market Size for Street and Food Festivals in the US
- During our first hour of research, we could not find direct information on the public domain to estimate the size of the market in terms of revenue/sales or the number of hosts.
- This may be because there are many food festivals that take place in the US every year and there is no one single industry source that keeps tab on all, or most of them, to provide an estimate for market size.
Some Street and Food Festivals in the US
- Some of the food festivals in the US whose sales, number of hosts/vendors, and number of attendees are available are:
- The Taste of Chicago, one of the biggest food festivals in the United States generates around $12 million annually, and has over 3.5 million attendees.
- Mobile Food Rodeo's family of festivals attracted over 600,000 attendees and generated over $2.5 million in gross sales for its vendors in 2019.
- According to a survey that ranked the top food and drink festivals in the US based on Yelp reviews, some of the top festivals are SOS Wild and Crazy Taco Night, Barrels & Bites Benefitting Boys & Girls Club, Taste of Santa Ana, among others.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.