Novartis Company Overview
To understand Norvatis and its key products, partners, and customers.
- Novartis is a pharmaceutical company founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Basel, Basel-Stadt.
- The company has 10,001+ employees who specialize in research, innovation, quality, sustainability, innovative medicines, generic medicines and biosimilars, a global leader in eye care, unique portfolio focuses & broad healthcare portfolio, cell & gene therapy, and data & digital.
- Novartis ranks among the world's top companies that are specializing in research and development.
- The company's products reach close to one million people globally.
- Novartis employs about 125,000 people from more than 140 nationalities.
- Basel, East Hanover, Dublin, Copenhagen, Prague, Panama City, and Bogota are the main locations of the company.
- On February 14, 2018, Novartis received a $6.5 million funding from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- In 2019 alone, Novartis has acquired IFM Tre and Xiidra in April and May, respectively.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
As the initial research only touched on the company's overview and Novartis focus, we recommend continuing with the research to focus on the company's 3-5 most recent and important news providing details about them. This will be news of Novartis in Asia since the region is the main focus.
Additionally, since Novartis has a wide range of products, we recommend continuing with the research to focus on the company's model, which will include its key products, key partnerships, and key customers. Information about two stakeholders, Steven Lim and Miguel Rivera Tapia will also be included as available.
We also recommend continuing the research to provide a detailed product and ecosystem description of Entresto, and Cosentyx. In this project, details will be provided about their invention, diseases they treat, and their success or failure in the market.