Novartis Company Overview
To understand Norvatis and its key products, partners, and customers.
- Novartis is a pharmaceutical company founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Basel, Basel-Stadt.
- The company has 10,001+ employees who specialize in research, innovation, quality, sustainability, innovative medicines, generic medicines and biosimilars, a global leader in eye care, unique portfolio focuses & broad healthcare portfolio, cell & gene therapy, and data & digital.
- Novartis ranks among the world's top companies that are specializing in research and development.
- The company's products reach close to one million people globally.
- Novartis employs about 125,000 people from more than 140 nationalities.
- Basel, East Hanover, Dublin, Copenhagen, Prague, Panama City, and Bogota are the main locations of the company.
- On February 14, 2018, Novartis received a $6.5 million funding from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- In 2019 alone, Novartis has acquired IFM Tre and Xiidra in April and May, respectively.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.