Non-Traditional Product Videos
Identify 5 examples of product videos that do not use traditional formatting in the app space. Traditional formatting is defined as presenting the product and listing all of the features in order.
- The mobile Minecraft product video is non-traditional in the sense that it does not list any of the new features in order.
- Instead, the ad features a dance party through the village, during the party the ad focuses on showing examples of new types of villagers that they have included in the new update.
- The ad ends with a pillager, which is a new character that came with the update, attacking the town and the "player" defeating him and getting loot.
- Fifty Three uses unique shooting styles and music to show their product off. The ad features a pencil shaped stylus that has several functions.
- The product video moves with the stylus and to the beat of the music as people use the stylus to draw, design, and take notes.
- The only words in the ad are text in the last few seconds that says "Think With Your Hands."
- Panorama9's product video takes a whole new view on advertising a normally simplistic topic, remote management.
- The company presents their video in the form of an 80s style 8-bit video game with a "hero" character, IT-man, and a bold narration.
- The video walks through the features of the app by showing it as a game play through, lists perks of using the app, and describes the processes that the app goes through.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.