AI Career Certifications
To identify a library of AI certifications or sources of certifications required or issued for professionals to feed an AI ontology. This may include universities or organizations that issue the certification if no one library of certifications exists.
Professional Certificate Program in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- This certification is being offered by MIT. This is appropriate for professionals who are working in the field of data analysis or for senior managers who intend to widen their horizons in different areas such as predictive modeling and data handling.
Machine Learning Certificate
- This certification is being offered by e-Cornell. This is designed for programmers, data analysts, software engineers, or data scientists.
Artificial Intelligence Engineer Certification Program
- The Artificial Intelligence Engineer Certification Program is being offered by the Artificial Intelligence Board of America or ARTIBA. This is beneficial for professionals who are aspiring to become AI engineers. This is also designed for aspiring AI professionals who desire to gain expertise in all kinds of job opportunities in the field of AI.
SAS Certified Professional:
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- The SAS certification is being offered by the SAS Global Certification Program. This is designed for those who desire to "showcase their AI and Analytics Talent using open source and SAS tools to garner insight from data."
- Before getting certified, the individual must first earn three credentials: "the SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning credential, the SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization, and the SAS Certified Specialist: Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision."
Summary of Findings
- Our initial findings reveal that there is no existing library of required or issued AI certifications for professionals. Thus, we have provided a list of some AI certifications that are being offered by organizations or universities.
- The inquiry regarding whether the universities or organizations are a source of data has been unclear as to what kind of data is being referred to. Thus, we were unable to look into this. The kind of data being referred to will have to be communicated to us in the reply.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.