In order to identify when to release a vacation planning app, provide case studies on products without market fit and what they did to revise their product. Ideally, the case studies would be on tech products, especially apps.
- Groove is a B2B company that supplies help desk software.
- CEO Alex Turnbull has spoken about the company's struggle to find product market fit in the early phases of their launch.
- After the company launched but realized their churn rate was increasing, Turnbull reached out to every single customer for feedback.
- The customers identified pain points in the on boarding process, bugs customers were having with the app, new features customers wanted, and more.
- The company was able to repair customer relations, launch bug fixes, improve their copy and marketing, and focus in on feature's customers really desired.
- In doing so, the company began to see results in just a few months, with customers being more positive about the product. Eventually, the company reached their target net promoter score of over 40%, which signaled they had found product market fit.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.