Bush's Beans Public Content
To obtain an overview of the publicly available branded content from Bush's Beans.
Bush Bean Website
- Branded content on the Bush Bean website includes product overviews, recipe suggestions, and sports sponsorships.
- The product overview page is called A Feast of Flavors and includes a desription of each group of available beans.
- The recipe page contains recipes collections, favorites, gameday recipes, family recipes, and quick/easy recipes using Bush's Beans.
- The sports sponsorship page discusses Bush's NASCAR sponorship and introduces this year's drivers.
- Bush has published 17 videos on YouTube in the last 18 months.
- Each of the videos features a recipe using one of Bush's bean varieties.
- Bush is active on Facebook and posts content weekly on average.
- Content mainly features events attended by Duke the dog and recipes.
Examples of content from each of the above has been entered into the attached spreadsheet. Due to the abundance of published content, we have created a tab for each channel.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research shows that Bush Beans is very active on social media. In order to get a complete view of branded content published by Bush, we recommend further research to scan Facebook, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter for the branded content published by the company. For each channel, we will enter a description of 20-25 creatives published in the last 18 months. We will note if there is additional content that we were not able to include in the time allotted.
Alternatively, we could provide a summary of branded content on each channel within the last 18 months with 5-7 examples of each entered into the appropriate tab of the spreadsheet.