Case Studies: Brand Experience
To provide case studies or examples on brand experience/events with quantitative results in order to show why and how brand experience teams could deploy a digital strategy team.
We were able to find one case study on brand experiences. We've presented our findings in the research below.
HYUNDAI – 2017 YOUTH CAMPS
- Hyundai Youth Football Camps were organized to provide the young kids a chance to grow and enhance their football skills with help from NFL legends.
- These camps were developed by Hyundai to leverage the NFL league partnership on the local as well as the national level.
- These camps were held in seven key markets where kids aged 7-13 were invited through the Hyundai CRM database by the NFL team.
- The young kids were given an unforgettable experience with NFL players (current and/or former) who guided, coached, played football, and took fun pictures with the kids.
- The prizes included an all-inclusive paid trip to the Super Bowl, gift cards, and signed goodies by the NFL players.
- Hyundai dealers displayed vehicles at the camp location and even provided test drives to the parents during the camp session.
In addition to this public research, we scanned our proprietary database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.