Olympic Sports in Connecticut
To identify places people can participate in activites related to Olympic sports in Connecticut in an effort to promote Olympics-related tourism in Connecticut.
- The 2020 Tokyo Olympics are summer Olympics.
- There are 39 sports currently included in the summer Olympics, as follows:
- Gymnastics (artistic and rhythmic)
- Swimming (artistic and competitive)
- Volleyball (beach and court)
- Equestrian (dressage, eventing and jumping)
- Football (known in the U.S. as soccer)
- Modern Pentathalon
- Cycling (road, track and mountain)
- Sport Climbing
- Table Tennis
- Water Polo
- One summer Olympic sport that can be enjoyed in Connecticut is sport climbing. People interested in participating in sport climbing can do so at the Central Rock Gym in Glastonbury, CT. This gym has 120 climbing stations, 23,000 square feet of climbing terrain and 4,000 of bouldering terrain.
- Central Rock Gym has 4.9 stars across 83 reviews on Google and can be reached at can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-659-8260.
- Another option for a climbing experience in Connecticut is Rock Climb Farfield. The gym offers daily and weekly rates, birthday parties and youth programs.
- Rock Climb Farfield has 4.8 stars across 87 reviews on Google and can be contacted at 203-416-5500 or by messaging them on the website.
- Those looking for an outdoor climbing experience can take one of Ascent Climbing's outdoor rock climbing classes. The company offers outdoor rock climbing adventures for all ages and experience levels.
- Ascent has 5 stars across 10 reviews on Google and can be contacted at email@example.com or 203-675-5510.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.