CT Black History Month
The goal is to find events, restaurants, and activities related to Black History Month in Connecticut in February 2020.
- The National Association of Social Workers will put on a one-woman musical show called A Journey in honor of Black History Month. The event takes place on February 1, 2020 at 9:30am at Quinnipiac University in North Haven, CT.
- Southern Connecticut State University will have special displays for Black History Month starting on February 6, 2020.
- UCONN is hosting the Black History 365 Campaign, which features "keynote speakers and artistic expressions". The event takes place on February 4, 2020 at 5:30pm in Hartford, CT.
- The Visual Literacy Exhibition for Black History Month offers a variety of African American vendors showing off their handmade items and services. It takes place on February 26, 2020 at 6:00pm at the Stetson Branch Library in New Haven, CT.
- The Union Baptist Church of Stamford is putting on a Black History Month celebration concert that features Alicia Hall Moran. The concert takes place on February 16, 2020 at 4:00pm in Stamford, CT.
- Junior Mack is putting on a concert in honor of Black History Month on February 12, 2020 at 7:30pm. The event will be held at the Donald L. Oat Theater at Norwich Arts Center in Norwich, CT.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.