San Francisco Neighborhoods
The density of families; population flows; birth rates; locations of daycare, pediatric offices, elementary, and middle schools in San Francisco neighborhoods.
- Some of the most populated neighborhoods in San Francisco include Tenderloin (128,980), Chinatown (62,500), Nob Hill (60,670), Mission (56,870), Downtown (52,690), North Beach (52,160), Telegraph HI (45,360), Hayes Valley (38,580), and Alamo Square (37,100).
- The neighborhoods with the most married people in San Francisco include Lakeside (73%), Moneterey Heights (71%), Sherwood Forest (71%), Saint Francis Wood (70%), Balboa Terrace (68%), Forest Hill (67%), Mt Davidson Manor (67%), Westwood Highland (64%), and Golden Gates Heights (64%).
- The neighborhoods in San Francisco with the most children (0-17 years old) are Hunters Point (33.4% are children), Balboa Terrace (28.4%), Presidio (28.1%), Sea Cliff (27.6%), and Bayview (26.4%).
- The San Francisco neighborhoods with the highest median household income include Balboa Terrace ($217,700), Sea Cliff ($216,500), Monterey Heights ($214,200), Forest Hill ($207,400), Saint Francis Wood ($188,400), Central Waterfront ($187,300), Presidio ($175,000), and South Beach ($171,200).
- Populated neighborhoods like Tenderlion and Chinatown have median household incomes of less than $30,000.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.