The goal is to find out more information about UK businessman Graham Goodkind in preparation of a potential partnership.
- Graham Goodkind is the founder and CEO of Frank PR, which was founded in 2000.
- He sold part of the company to Enero in 2007.
- He is also the founder of My Dutch Uncle, claiming to be a new type of business advisor.
- Goodkind is a chairman at Noise Media and Ardor, as well as a board member at Green Square Associates.
- In terms of education, Goodkind obtained an Honors BA in Business Studies (Marketing) from London Metropolitan University.
- He has a very active Twitter account where he shares various business advice and articles, as well as some personal posts.
- Goodkind joined Noise Media as a chairman in 2019 and his role is "to increase the community size and to develop the services they offer brand partners".
- He is a member of the Speakers for Schools organization.
- Goodkind was featured on a 2018 episode of PRMoment Podcast where he talked about his company, Frank PR, and his experience in PR.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.