To research the carbon offset process by companies. Specific insights include:
1. How consumers can make sustainable purchases more quickly when shopping.
2. How consumers stay motivated to have sustainable lifestyles because of companies' carbon offset or sustainability projects.
3. How consumers can find more transparency in a company's carbon offset project.
4. How companies can show that they are being sustainable to gain a competitive advantage.
5. What companies and consumers care about when dealing with sustainability.
6. Whether companies care about quick-back and diversified offsetting projects.
7. The incentives that work best to make companies become sustainable or adopt carbon offset projects.
8. What is limiting the accessibility to carbon reduction projects.
This research will help with the creation of solutions that can make the offsetting process more efficient.